Main menu

Contact Us

For service requests, including street or sidewalk cleaning, illegal dumping, street or sidewalk defects, manhole covers, graffiti, tree maintenance and landscaping, damaged public property, sidewalk obstructions, etc.:

For all questions related to Public Works permits and inspections, please call:


For tree questions:


For other general questions:


Other Public Works Contacts:


Our Sister Departments



San Francisco Public Works
City Hall, Room 348
1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place
San Francisco, CA 94102